Portable Wash Plant
AGGRETEK Portable Wash Plants are in a category all on its own. Designed from the ground up, you won’t find the features and standard equipment on any competitors machines.
The Fine Material Washer of the Portable Wash Plant offers the largest overflow pool area in its range. This means more valuable fines will be retained in your product while getting rid of more dirt. AGGRETEK Portable Wash Plant is an exceptional profit house for contractor and rental business. Plant loses no time between sites and heavy duty design requires minimal maintenance.
Maximum Efficiency From Your Washing Plant
Temporary aggregate production is very common for short-term projects like road and dam construction. Since most of the time the equipment is moved out of the temporary quarry, disassembly, transportation and installation expenses add extra costs that can be just as significant as the start-up investment itself. In such cases, despite higher initial investment costs, mobile crushing and screening solutions are better options than stationary ones because of the time-saving disassembly, transportation and installation advantages they provide.
AGGRETEK Portable Wash Plant quickly moves to next site to continue working.
AGGRETEK Portable Wash Plant is an exceptional profit house for contractor and rental business.
NEXUS Series Fine Material Washer
Wheeled Portable Wash Plant
OVERALL LENGTH 46 FT 3/4 IN
GROSS WEIGHT 94,000 LBS
TRAVEL WIDTH 10 FT 3 1/2 IN
TRAVEL HEIGHT 14 FT 7-1/4 IN
- 1 off ASH6203 Horizontal Screen – True Triple Shaft
- 1 off ASWD3625 Double Fine Material Washer
- 2 off front side discharge conveyors
- Paint is base coat epoxy and top coat urethane machines and chassis
- MCC Panel Pre-Wired •T-stand for Control Panel with tether cable
- Schneider Group Electrical standard
Also available configured with twin 44″ Fine Material Washer ASWD4432
REDLINE Series Horizontal Screen
- BEAM MAINFRAME
- TRIPLE AXLE
- AIR BRAKES | SPRING EMERGENCY BRAKES
- TWELVE 295/R22.5 TIRES (GOODYEAR OR SIMILAR)
- TWO MANUAL LANDING JACKS
- LADDER AND WALKWAY
- Blending Gates included
- Fold down collections box for screen during transport
- 1/4″ AR400 liners standard for feedbox
- Wire mesh screen cloth (upgradable to poly media)
- 2 24 inch wide cross conveyors
- Urethane standard on washer flights
- NI Hard available upon request (Urethane utilized to minimize plant transport weight)
- Outboard bolt-on bearing for washer
- True triple-shaft mine duty horizontal screen
AGGREGATE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP
150 Isidor Ct. Suite 103
Sparks, Nevada 89441
WEST COAST SALES
EAST COAST SALES